Beers LLP is one of the leading Legal 500 law firms in the South West of England with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth.In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- I could not have asked for a better service. The advice I received gave me every confidence and what could have been a very difficult stressful situation was made much easier by the smooth, professional, expert way in which my divorce was dealt with. I would highly recommend Helen for anyone facing a similar situation. I cannot thank Helen enough for the speed at which everything was resolved and the result of which was more than I could have hoped for – I am very relieved and happy. I will definitely continue to use Beers as have previously for property and soon will need to complete a will. Many, many thanks.
- Very efficient service as ever from Beers. Firm tend to have certain cultures which in this case is positive and professional and that appears to permeate through to your staff and is something you should be proud of.
- Dear Clair and Chloe Just a few words of thanks for the way that you handled the sale of our house. It was all dealt with speed and efficiency and was not in any way a "chore" for us. It was very nice to have all the expenses taken care of and just the end total to be placed in the bank account!! So thank you both again
- Dear Sonia Just a couple of lines to say thank you very much in sorting our problems out also thanks to Corinne for her help as well. We could not have done it with out you.
- Just a few words of thanks for the way that you handled the sale on our house. It was all dealt with speed and efficiency and was not in any way a "Chore" for us.
- My estate agent recommend three legal practices to undertake the conveyancing. I chose Beers because from the outset the team have adopted a professional, kind and courteous manner - helping me to feel confident about the process ahead. The costs are realistic and the interactions/interventions so far with Claire and her team have proved positive, warm and helpful.
- We would like to thank you for the very efficient way you dealt with our house purchase. The whole process went so smoothly and was well within our deadline. A service to recommend.
- Thanks very much Claire! You and your team have made this whole house buying process a lot less stressful than I was expecting. I shall definitely be recommending you to any friends and family looking to buy in the future.