Beers LLP is one of the leading Legal 500 law firms in the South West of England with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth.In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Just a few words of thanks for the way that you handled the sale on our house. It was all dealt with speed and efficiency and was not in any way a "Chore" for us.
- My estate agent recommend three legal practices to undertake the conveyancing. I chose Beers because from the outset the team have adopted a professional, kind and courteous manner - helping me to feel confident about the process ahead. The costs are realistic and the interactions/interventions so far with Claire and her team have proved positive, warm and helpful.
- We would like to thank you for the very efficient way you dealt with our house purchase. The whole process went so smoothly and was well within our deadline. A service to recommend.
- Thanks very much Claire! You and your team have made this whole house buying process a lot less stressful than I was expecting. I shall definitely be recommending you to any friends and family looking to buy in the future.
- Me and my family would like to thank James for his help/support and great work ethic in successfully winning my case. He not only got a great outcome for us, but helped to set up a financial secure future for me and my family. It seemed to go on and on but James was there throughout with his helpful support and advice. Once again thank you from myself and my family.
- Beers is a long established firm and the branch in Kingsbridge has staff who have been there for many years. Beers has dealt with my and my husband's affairs for thirty years and I feel comfortable knowing I can rely on their advice whatever problem I may have.
- Thank you for making a stressful time much easier to deal with! Claire was supportive and reassuring throughout the process, and explained everything to us at every step. She was friendly, warm and approachable, and I would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you again.
- Very efficient service as ever from Beers. Firms tend to have certain cultures which in this case is positive and professional and that appears to permeate through your staff, and is something you should be proud of.